Part time Role Available: Internal Auditor, Melbourne Based
Internal Auditor, Melbourne Based
Our team of internal audit practitioners and technical SMEs provide independent, professional advice to management, and solutions to improve systems and performance.
You will undertake a full range of audit tasks including planning, testing, reviewing and reporting, and ensuring the effective progression and completion of audit tasks for final Manager and Director review. You will be responsible for undertaking the audit from start to finish working with a high degree of autonomy.
Your role will involve:
- Complete all planning related documents, including identification of risk areas for all clients, drafting of testing plans, communicating with management and those charged with governance;
- Completion and review of all sections of the audit file with varying degrees of both technical accounting and audit requirements;
- Drafting and presentation of audit reports to a high standard;
- Varying portfolio of audit clients with a strong focus on local, state and federal government agencies;
- High level of client interactions and on-site client visits;
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum of 4 years postgraduate experience working in an internal audit position
- Undergraduate degree
- CA or CIA qualified, or currently pursuing your qualification (or recognised equivalent)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
In addition, you will need to have outstanding organisational and time management skills, ensuring client service excellence is at the forefront of your work. As part of a team, you will work collaboratively with your colleagues to achieve positive team outcomes and demonstrate initiative in your role.
Established in 2009, OCM is one of Australia’s fastest growing advisory and assurance firms, consistently delivering high quality professional services from our offices located in NSW, Victoria, Queensland, ACT, SA and Tasmania. We provide professional services in the areas of Governance, Risk and Compliance, Assurance, Probity, Procurement and Workplace Conduct and Investigation.
What we can offer you:
In addition to an industry competitive salary package, OCM offers a culture that professional development, collaborative culture, workplace flexibility and Australia wide opportunities. We are currently looking for motivated internal audit professionals to join Melbourne office, part time.