OCM in Health and Human Services
Industry Capability Statement Health and Human Services
OCM is a recognised leader in the provision of range of professional services to health and human services organisations across Australia. Our practitioners have a detailed understanding of health and human services operations and the regulatory and legislative frameworks in which they operate. We have longstanding relationships as trusted advisors and partners to many large and small health and human services organisations in NSW, Victoria, ACT and Queensland.
Click the image below to download the full capability statement
We understand that your business partner needs to provide you with balanced, measured and timely advice which gives due regard to your individual risk factors. We align our advice to three core elements: Assurance, Insight, and Objectivity.
We operate a different delivery model to that of our competitors in that we only employ practitioners with substantial experience in their specific area of expertise. Each of our team members has not only a minimum of fifteen years’ work experience but also retains an in-depth understanding of the challenges faced by the sector such as finite resources, legislative requirements and multiple, complex stakeholders.
Our practitioners are drawn from a range of backgrounds including accountants, lawyers, WHS experts, a former deputy auditor general (performance audit), operational managers, heads of procurement and previous “big four” partners. Further, we are able to supplement this team with more specialists as required from our offices around Australia.
Our clients regularly confirm our team is unsurpassed by any other in the market place.
Our Health and Human Services Client Base:
• Northern Sydney Local Health District
• South Eastern Sydney Local Health District
• South Western Sydney Local Health District
• Murrumbidgee Local Health District
• Mid North Coast Local Health District
• Sydney Local Health District
• Southern NSW Local Health District
• Sunshine Coast Hospital & Health Service
• Darling Downs Hospital & Health Service
• Cairns & Hinterland Hospital & Health Service
• West Moreton Hospital & Health Service
• Wide Bay Hospital & Health Service
• Gold Coast Hospital & Health Service
• Children’s Health QLD Hospital & Health Service
• Central Queensland Hospital & Health Service
• Metro South Hospital & Health Service
• Department of Health (QLD)
• NSW Ministry of Health
• ACT Health
• Family and Community Services NSW
• Department of Health & Ageing (Fed)
• Healthshare NSW
• Department of Health (VIC)
• Department of Human Services (VIC)
• Health Infrastructure NSW