Agile Procurement Event: 23 September
Agile Procurement: Discover how agencies are utilising market engagement in their procurement process to deliver better outcomes.
Please join our panel of Procurement experts to explore:
- Engaging with suppliers during the procurement process: NSW Police Force, replacing COPS and the down select process
- Using ECI in the construction process
- How to use the market to understand what the market can provide: The Transport for NSW experience
- How to hang these processes together with clear procurement governance
- Gavin Berry: Procurement Manager, Integrated Policing Operations System, NSW Police Force
- David Breen: Project Director, Root Partnerships
- Neha Saini: A/Director Smart Innovation Centre, Transport for NSW
- Brittany Short: Policy Officer Smart Innovation Centre, Transport for NSW
Monday 23 September 2019
1pm Networking Lunch
NSW ICC Innovation Hub, 2/27 Cope St Redfern 2016.
In support of the NSW Indigenous Business Chamber of Commerce. The NSW Indigenous Business Chamber of Commerce will be available to connect with during the networking lunch.
The presentation will be available after the event. Complete the registration link above to receive the presentation